NSC is a Food Safety Consulting firm. We offer down to earth, common sense food safety consulting for all levels of the food production, transportation, retail, institutional, and food service industries.
| Rob Carper - Principal Consultant|
|Our Credentials |
- 30 years food safety field experience
- 20 as a regulator
- 10 as a consultant
- 10 years teaching food safety managers’ certification
- Selected as a Subject matter expert for two of the three test writing companies with nationally approved certification exams.
- First ever Registered Trainer for the National Environmental Health Association.
- Top of list for trainers in Minnesota.
- Registered Environmental Health Specialist
- Registered Sanitarian
- Certified Food Safety Professional
Our specialty is HACCP Food Safety System development and ongoing maintenance activities. We offer system plan development, implementation training, system verification auditing.
HACCP Food Safety System plan development can take a lot of time to develop if you try to do it yourself.
Rob Carper brings a unique blend of experience to the table. He has over thirty (30) years of food safety experience involved in the evaluation and development of HACCP Food Safety Systems in seafood, meat, and food processing plants.
He also has been successful in applying HACCP to the wholesale (Fish, Juice, Dairy & Meat plants), retail (Grocery stores/meat markets), institutional (Schools, hospitals, Nursing Homes, Group Homes, & Volunteer Organizations, etc.), and private food service (Restaurants) industries to gain compliance with regulatory requirements, reduce liability risk, & most importantly - help you consistently serve safe food to your customer.